5% CASHBACK FOR ALL ONLINE PAYMENTS. FREE DELIVERY. FREE RETURNS.
Start typing and hit Enter
Our luxury products are made responsibly—without toxic chemicals or wrinkle-free treatments. Every time you wash and dry your cotton bedding, it gets softer. Here’s a care guide for you
- Wash in cold water on gentle cycle using a mild detergent to avoid shrinkage.
- Remember to wash it separately from other laundry to prevent pilling. Wash dark and bright colors separately.
- Avoid harsh detergents and fabric softeners that form a residue in the fabric’s pores and can gradually result in stiff and sticky linen.
- Never use chlorinated bleach as it destroys natural cotton fibers over time. Simply use 1/4 cup of lemon juice with water instead!
- Remove your bed linen immediately from the washer to prevent creasing.
- Before moving on to drying, know that pure cotton wrinkles a lot for the first few washes, so shake out your bedding first.
- Then, hang it up to dry in the sun. Natural drying is great for softening up new cotton bedding and it can come off the line nearly wrinkle-free.
- If you don’t have a clothesline, tumble dry low, and take sheets out after the first cycle.
- And if your cotton bedding still gets crumpled during the laundry process, use an iron with steam and you’re good to go!